Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Action Movie For The Day - TAKEN (2008)


Liam Neeson is kick ass ex-CIA agent Bryan Mills who goes on a tear in Paris to find his kidnapped daughter Kim (played by Maggie Grace). She and her friend are vacationing in Paris when they are abducted and forced into prostitution. Mills go ballistic and comes to Paris to find his daughter. He tears through bad guys like a vicious animal that won't stop until his daughter is safe. Liam will remind you of an older Jason Bourne with his lightning fast reflexes and taciturn demeanor. He's all business and very efficent at what he does. Top notch action thriller that delivers. Can't wait for the sequel.

B+


Bryan: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.



Marko: [after a long pause] Good luck.
Taken
Taken
Taken
Taken
Taken-Liam Neeson
Taken

No comments: