Friday, September 23, 2011

2nd Annual 31 Days of Horror kicks off next week...

Just a post to remind everyone that October is fast approaching and my 2nd annual 31 days of Horror will be kicking off. I will post a short review and or facts and trivia about one horror movie a day. Or at least try to. Last year I did like 20, so I was a little short. But this year one of my good friends and blogger extraordinaire Jennifer Cooper will be lending a hand. You guys may know Jennifer from her wickedly cool blog, Musings of a Morleysaurus. She loves horror films so I know her expertise and knowledge will be a big plus here on Hero Worship. Here's the link to her blog: musings of a morleysaurus. I don't know what films she will be doing but here is a list of all the films I will be covering:
Underworld: Evolution
FRIGHT NIGHT (1985)
PANIC ROOM
LAIR OF THE WHITE WORM
FINAL DESTINATION 2
SCREAM 2
DOG SOLDIERS
THE HOWLING
WHAT LIES BENEATH
PSYCHO 2
CREEPSHOW
FEAST
UNDERWORLD 2
HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES
HALLOWEEN: H2O
CARRIE

AND BUFFY SEASON 1 (My Top 5 picks)

No comments: