Thursday, June 30, 2011

Action Movie For The Day - THE BOURNE IDENTITY (2002)

Matt Damon is awesome in this exciting action thriller. He plays Jason Bourne, a man found at sea, left for dead, with amnesia. He doesn't remember his past of being a spy, but when he starts to piece his life back together and starts to use his deadly skills, watch out. This is a super action thriller that mixes old school stuntwork and chases with a new world attitude. Matt Damon is totally convincing as the super spy. And Frank Potente is engaging as Marie, a woman who reluctantly tags along and helps Jason figure out what's going on. Top notch stuff. Two equally impressive sequels followed, The Bourne Supremacy and The Bourne Ultimatium.
B+



Jason Bourne: I don't want to do this anymore. [bourne_identity2.jpg]
[bourne_identity1.jpg]




Conklin: I don't think that's a decision you can make.
Jason Bourne: Jason Bourne is dead, you hear me? He drowned two weeks ago. You're gonna go tell 'em that Jason Bourne is dead, you understand?
Conklin: Where are you gonna go?
Jason Bourne: I swear to God, if I even feel somebody behind me, there is no measure to how fast and how hard I will bring this fight to your doorstep. I'm on my own side now.

No comments: