Tuesday, October 18, 2011

31 Days Of Horror: Day 18 (BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA - 1992)

Beware

This version of Dracula oozes with sex and violence. Top notch production with solid acting from the entire cast especially Anthony Hopkins as Van Hesling and Sadie Frost as Lucy. Gary Oldman is terrific too in this version of Dracula. A bombastic music score helps immeasurably with this solid horror film helmed surprisingly by Francis ford Coppola. Co-starring Winona Ryder, Keanu Reeves, and Tom Waits.
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Van Helsing: "Mr. Morris, your bullets will not harm him. He must be beheaded. I suggest that you use your big Bowie knife".

Morris: "Well, I wasn't planning on getting that close, Doc".

licking a razor

Winoan Ryder and Sadie Frost in Dracula

Burgo Pass

1 comment:

Irene Palfy said...

I don't know how often I watched that film.. Just love it.. Gorgeous cast.. At least three actors I fancy.. ;")