Sunday, October 9, 2011

31 Days of Horror: Day 9 (SHAUN OF THE DEAD - 2004)

Shaun Of The Dead
Excellent horror comedy that hits the mark. Shaun (Simon Pegg) and his best pal Ed (Nick Frost)are room-mates in England and are just coasting through life. Shaun has a girlfriend named Liz (Kate Ashfield) who wants more from him. Then one day people start turning into zombies and Shaun becomes the reluctant leader. The laughs are plenty as are the thrills. It can get very gory but still fun. I laughed my ass off and it's one of my favorites now. Highly recommened. Oh plus it has Bill Nighy as Phillip, his step-dad. Cool!

Shaun: I don't think I've got it in me to shoot my mum, roommate, and girlfriend all in one day...


Cast of Shaun of the Dead
This so does not look good...
Acting like Zombies
Shaun and his friends trying to blend in....
In a time of crisis a hero must rise...from his sofa.
Shaun and his weapon of choice..

No comments: