Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hero Worship In October



Halloween is next month and it is one of my favorite months. So expect all things scary on my blog in October. The star of the month will be Milla Jovovich, who just did her 4th Resident Evil movie, and she hasn't lost a step when it comes to killing zombies. Expect reviews and photos of Milla all month long. I will also post a horror movie review a day as part of Monty's Horror-Thon, and hopefully I will some guest bloggers coming by with their input as well. I will also revamp my Top 25 Scream Queens...see who still made the cut and some that may be making their first appearance on the list. So October should be grand here on Hero Worship. Just sit back and enjoy the fright.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Monty did you see the latest Resident Evil film? How was it?

monty said...

I just saw RE4 the other day Tom and I liked it. Much better than the previous one. The 3D effects were really good. I actually jumped a few times because things we coming right at you. And I will go ahead and tell you there will be a part 5. Milla Jovovich is just awesome.

Unknown said...

YES I DO AGREE THAT MISSY PEREGRYM WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THE NEXT WONDER WOMAN ROLE MISSY PEREGRYM IS SUCH A EXCELLENT ACTERESS! & MISSY PEREGRYM IS SO AMAZING BEAUTIFUL!