Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hero Worship in June

June promises to be my best month yet. Why you ask? Because my star of the month is none other than Buffy the Vampire Slayer herself, Sarah Michelle Gellar. Sarah is one of my favorite actresses of all time and Buffy is my favorite show ever. I will post pics and fun stuff about Sarah all month long, and breakdown Buffy season by season over the course of the year. I will start with season 1 next month. So if all the Twilight fans think their series is the cat's meow, then they need to check out Buffy and it's equally cool spin-off Angel. And also to keep in tune with the vampire theme, will do a spotlight on my other favorite show that is returning in June...True Blood. Can't wait to see how this new vampire queen, Sophie, mixes things up.

No comments: