Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The need for some speed...Great car chases on film: QUANTUM OF SOLACE (2008)


After a rough last week at work which saw layoffs of some of my friends and now a bigger workload for me now, I feel the need for some speed. I will post daily scenes of some of the best car chases in film. Similar to what I did last summer when I posted about an action movie a day. Let's start with this nifty chase sequence from 2008's Quantum of Solace, the second Bond film to feature Daniel Craig. There might still be some naysayers about Craig being Bond..for the record I like him, and this is one of the best car chases ever. Bond film or action film period. Bond is being pursued some bad guys in Siena, Italy through a tunnel and on the side of a mountainside. High octane stuff.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Awesome. Monty have you seen "Haywire" yet? It kicks ---.