Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hero Worship in April

Here is a preview of the things I have planned for April. The star of the month will be Lucy Lawless (Xena).
I will post pics and facts and personal reviews of her movies and other things this talented New Zealander has done. She is one of my favorite modern actresses by the way. I need to complete that list too, and you will see where she falls.

Once I see the new Clash of the Titans, on this upcoming Friday, I will compare notes on it with the 1981 original.

And hopefully I will begin my long planned overview of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, beginning with season 1.

Not to mention the usual comic book and movie reviews, happy birthdays and more random fun things.

1 comment:

Sugarland Animal Hospital said...

I adore Sugarland live and Kristian Bush is bold at the mic. Sugarland's presentation collection, discharged in 2004, came to multi-platinum record deals and the relationship amongst sugarland veterinary clinic and nation and shake fans alike started.